Chinese Multinational Smartphone Manufacturer ZTE has announced its mid-budget android handset under its Blade Series named as ZTE Blade V 8. This handset is announced at CES 2017 event held at Las Vegas in US. In this device, the home button doubles as Finger Print Sensor. It sports dual rear camera unit (13MP + 2MP) both together gives a bohek effect to the images snapped. Details regarding its availability and pricing is not specified as of now. By next month Blade V 8 is expected to hit the market shelves of Russia and Japan and later in Germany, China and Spain.
Here come the key specs of ZTE Blade V 8:
• 5.2-inch (1920*1080 p) resolution Full HD LCD Touch Screen Display with 2.5 D Curved Glass Protection and 16 M colors
• Octa-Core Qual-Comm Snapdragon 435 Processor
• 2 GB RAM/ 16 GB ROM and 3 GB RAM / 32 GB ROM (2 variants). Internal memory extended via Micro SD Card
• Dual rear camera unit 13 MP and 2 MP with F/2.0 aperture, Dual LED Flash and PDAF and 8 MP front facing shooter for selfies
• Other features are Geo Tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, HDR and Panorama
• Runs Android OS V 7.0 Nougat with ZTE MI Favor 4.25 OS on Top
• Measures 7.7 mm thick
• 2730 mAh li-ion non-removable battery
• Dual SIM supports 4G Volte
• Finger print scanner is visioned on the front panel embedded on its home button.
• Connectivity supports 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 V, Wi-Fi Direct, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, FM Radio, Micro-USB 2.0 V and USB-OTG
• Sensors lodged are Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer and E- Compass