Zen, a brand of Tele Care Group today announced a new economic handset to its Admire Series entitled a Zen Admire Star. This handset comes in Gold color option and is priced Rs. 3290. It has features like Auto Call Record, Flip to Mute and Contact Black Listing.
Sanjay Kalirona, CEO, Zen Mobile, stated, “We are helping a large part of the population to upgrade their lifestyles with our smartphone – Admire Star. The smartphone offers high end features, powerful battery and enhanced multimedia experience at an exceptionally competitive price”. Added he says that at Zen Mobile, we are constantly working towards fulfilling consumers dreams and desires and there is a huge demand for this smartphone from Tier II and Tier III markets.
• 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor
• 512 MB of RAM
• 8GB storage space extended up to 32 GB via Micro SD Card Slot
• Runs Android OS 6.0 Marshmallows out of the box
• 5 MP rear camera with LED Flash and 1.3 MP Front Facing Snapper
• Dual SIM supports 3G
• 2000 mAh removable battery delivers 6 hours of talk time ad 200 hours of standby
• Connectivity supports 3G HPSA, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 V, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, A-GPS, FM Radio, 3.5 mm Audio Jack & Micro USB 2.0 V
• Preloaded with apps like Zen App Cloud, Saavn, UC Mini browser, Cool Gallery, Nex Gen TV and Vuliv
• Zen Care App present provides access to company service centers
• SOS feature present allows users to send location details to five pre-defined numbers at the time of emergency