Chinese Smartphone Manufacturer, vivo has publicized its latest flagship handset dubbed as “Vivo X Play 6” at a launch event. This smartphone is the beefed version of Vivo X Play 5 launched earlier. Vivo X Play 6 has dual (bezel less) edged display with 2.5 D curved Glass on top. Device comes dipped in Gold and Rose Gold color options. It is available via Retail Shops as well as Online Stores in China starting from December 12 onwards and carries a price tag of Yuan 4,498 / $ 654 (Approx. Rs. 44,500). Details regarding Global release is not yet spelled out.
Here come the key specs of VIVO X PLAY 6:
• 5.46-inch (2560*1440 p) QHD Super Amoled Display with 2.5 D curved front glass and 16 M colors
• 2.15 GHz Quad-Core Qual-Comm MSM 8996 Snapdragon 820 Processor coupled with 6 GB of RAM
• Adreno 530 GPU
• 128 GB internal memory. No Micro SD Card Slot
• Runs Android OS v 6.0 Marshmallows based on company’s Fun touch OS 3.0
• Dual Rear Cameras 12 MP camera with Dual LED Flash, Sony IMX 362, 4-Axis OIS, PDAF and F/1.7 aperture and 5 MP camera with Dual tone LED Flash. It gives images a depth of field effect and the secondary camera is used as a monochrome sensor.
• 16 MP front facing selfie shooter with F/2.0 aperture and Flash Light for selfies and video calling
• Measures 8.4 mm thick and weighs 178 grams
• Hi-Fi speaker with ES9038 and 3*OPA1622 audio chip for high quality audio experience
• Finger Print Sensor is embedded on the home button
• Backed up with 4080 mAh Li-ion battery with fast charging technology
• Dual SIM supports 4G Volte
• Connectivity support like 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2 V, FM radio, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Micro USB V2.0 and 3.5 mm audio jack