Sony adds up a new smartphone to its line up in Europe named Sony Xperia XZ. This smartphone is available in almost several European countries via third party retailers Car Phone Ware House and Clove. It comes with MDR-XB950 BT Extra Bass Wireless Headset worth 150 Euros free of cost only for those customers who preorders the device.
Xperia XZ perfects the fundamentals of a great smartphone. Packed with innovations in technology, it boasts a photo-pro’s camera, an intelligent battery and smart features that adapt to you. And it’s all delivered in a stunning, evolved design. It is available in a range of striking colors like Black, Gray and Blue. Xperia XZ has Style Cover Touch SCTF10 which helps a see-through front that lets you access your smartphone functions even when the flip cover is closed.
• 5.2 inch (1920*1080 p) Full HD TRILUMINOS Display for mobile, X reality for mobile picture engine and Dynamic contrast enhancement. It has 2.5 D curved glass protection with 424 PPi and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 scratch resistant
• IP68 certified Dust and Water Proof
• 2.15 GHz Kyro 64 Bit Quad-Core Qual-Comm MSM 8996 Snapdragon 820 CPU coupled with 3 GB of RAM
• Adreno 530 GPU
• 32 /64 GB storage space expandable up to 256 GB via Micro Card SD
• 23 MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection, Laser and Auto focus and 13 MP front facing shooter for selfies with wide angle lens
• Runs Android OS V 6.0. Marshmallows out of the box up-gradable
• 2900 mAh li-ion non removable battery
• Single SIM (Nano SIM) that supports 4G LTE
• Measures 8.1 mm thick and weighs 161 Grams
• Connectivity supports 3G HPSA, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n/, Bluetooth 4.2V, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, FM Radio, NFC, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, Micro-USB V 2.0, USB Type C port and USB OTG
• Sensors lodged are Light sensors, Accelerometer and Proximity