Sony has come up with a small version of Xperia X named “Xperia X Compact” at IFA 2016 when its Flagship device Xperia XZ was launched. This Plastic uni-body smartphone is made of Ceramic Material and is flat at both the ends and can stand on its own. Device carries high end specs and is available via Amazon U.S for 500 $. It comes dipped in white, Mist blue and Universal Black color variants. It is devoid of Finger Print Sensor, Dust and Water resistance in the unlocked version available in U.S. X Compact goes on sale from September Globally.
Here come the key specs of Sony X Peria X Compact:
• 4.6 inch (1280*720 p) HD IPS Triluminous Display with 319 PPi, 16 M colors and Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
• 1.8 GHz Hexa-Core 64-Bit Qual- Comm Snapdragon 650 processor with 3 GB of RAM
• Adreno 510 GPU
• 32 GB internal storage space expandable up to 256 GB via Micro SD Card Slot
• 23 MP rear camera with PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash and Exmors CMOS Sensor and 5 MP front facing shooter for selfies and video calling
• Runs Android OS V 6.0 Marshmallows out of the box
• 2700 mAh Li-ion non removable battery with fast charge support.
• Dual-Sim supports 4G LTE
• Measures around 9.5 mm thick and weighs 135 grams
• Activated noise cancellation with dedicated mic
• FPS is seen embedded on home button (Indian version only)
• Connectivity support 2G,3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, GPRS/EDGE, Bluetooth, 3.5 mm audio output, FM Radio, NFC, Micro-USB 2.0V and USB Type C port
• Sensors lodged are Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor and Proximity