Samsung had released its Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 model just a few months earlier. Now the company has come out with a newer version of Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 with S Pen Stylus. This new tab comes in 4G LTE and Wi-Fi models apart from these two difference in models both share similar specifications. It was officially announced in company’s website and is priced SKW 489,000/ 430 $ (approx. Rs. 29,100). Device will be going on sale starting this September and will be available in both White and Black color variants. No words regarding the Global Release are spelled out yet.
The S Pen Stylus has a thinner and more accurate tip than ever before. It is used to scrawl notes on the screen, easy capture of GIF’s, selection and sharing of images and many more. S Pen Stylus includes a translation mode, in this mode when the pen moves over a new word it will pop up with a Google translation.
• 10.1 inch (1920*1200 p) WUXGA TFT PLS Display with 224 PPi and 16 M colors
• 1.6 GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 CPU coupled with 3 GB of RAM
• Mali T 830 MP2 GPU
• 32 GB storage space expandable up to 256 GB via Micro Card SD
• 8 MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and Auto focus and 2 MP front facing shooter for selfies with f/2.2 aperture
• Runs Android OS V 6.0. Marshmallows out of the box with Company’s UI Skin on top
• 7300 mAh li-ion non removable battery delivers 49 hours of usage on 4G and 13 hours of usage on 3G
• Dual SIM supports 4G LTE and is provided with a SIM Card Slot
• Measures 8.2 mm thick and weighs 558 Grams
• Connectivity supports 3G HPSA, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2V, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS/Beiduo, FM Radio, 3.5 mm Audio Jack and Micro-USB V 2.0
• Sensors lodged are Accelerometer