South Korean mobile manufacturer Samsung has publicized a new smartphone called Samsung galaxy On 7 2016 Version. This Flagship Smartphone is released under its On Series and is a beefed version of the On 7 Galaxy launched last year. Device sports a Metal Design and is listed on company’s China official website for CNY 1599 (Around Rs. 16,000). It comes dipped in Black, Gold and Rose Gold color options. On 7 2016 version is now available in China but particulars about Global Release not known yet.
Alongside company also backcombed Galaxy On 5 2016 Version, but information regarding specs, price and availability not spelled out officially.
• 5.5 inch (1080*1920 p) HD TFT Display with 401 PPi and 16 M colors
• 2.0 GHz Quad-Core Qual-Comm MSM 8953 Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 3 GB of RAM
• Adreno 506 GPU
• 32 GB internal storage space expandable up to 256 GB via Micro SD Card Slot
• 13 MP rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, Auto Focus and LED Flash and 8 MP front facing shooter for selfies with f/1.9 aperture
• Runs Android OS V 6.0 Marshmallows out of the box
• 3300 mAh Li-ion non removable battery with fast charge support
• Dual-Sim supports 4G LTE
• FPS is seen embedded on Home Button
• Measures around 8 mm thick and weighs 167 grams
• Connectivity support 2G,3G, 4GLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, GPRS/EDGE, Bluetooth 4.2 V, 3.5 mm audio output, FM Radio and Micro-USB 2.0V
• Sensors lodged are Accelerometer and Proximity