Samsung Electronics, South Korean Tech Firm uncovered another smartphone in its J Series named as “J2 Pro” on Monday in India. It is slightly an improved version of J 2 launched last month. It will go on sale for Rs.9,890 via Snapdeal from July 26th onwards. Device comes dipped in Black, Silver and Gold Color options.
Smart Glow: A LED ring around the Camera Module. It alerts notification of any APP/Contact, Low battery indication, Internal Memory or Mobile Data. Customers can set the light colors of their own wish. Enables to capture selfies automatically via rear camera and is easily activated through Quick panel.
Turbo Speed Technology: A revolutionary innovation helps to close down the inactive apps running in the background to provide more space. It offers upto 40% quicker device performance than similar device with twice the memory.
“The Galaxy J2 Pro with Turbo Speed Technology is designed to provide superior device performance and the Smart Glow feature not only enables automatic rear camera selfies but also provides a fresh new design element and a host of other utility features.” So Samsung is constantly in the pursuit of bringing meaningful innovation to consumers said, Manu Sharma, Vice President, Mobile Business, Samsung India in a statement.
• 5.0 inch (720*1280 p) Super AMOLED Display with 294 PPi and 16 M colors
• 1.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor with 2 GB RAM with Turbo Speed Technology
• 16 GB storage space expandable up to 128 GB via Micro Card SD
• 8 MP rear camera with auto focus, LED flash & f/2.2 aperture and 5 MP front facing shooter for selfies with f/2.2 aperture
• Runs Android OS V 6.0.1 Marshmallows out of the box based on new UI with a smart notifier
• Measures 8 mm thick
• 2600 mAh Li-ion non removable battery
• Dual-Sim supports 4G VoLTE
• Connectivity supports 3G, 4G, LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n , GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0 V , 3.5mm jack, FM Radio, Micro-USB 2.0 V and USB on The Go
• Ultra Saving Mode powered by Opera Max provides upto 50% mobile data saving by blocking unnecessary background application from consuming data
• S Bike Mode ensures Bikers safety
• Sensors lodged are Accelerometer and Proximity
• App tray featuring vertical scroll navigation