South Korean Tech, Samsung Electronics today in India uncovered a new smartphone dubbed as Samsung Galaxy A 9 Pro. This smartphone is available in Black, Gold and White Color options at stores from September 26. It is a beefed version of Galaxy A 9 and holds a price tag of Rs. 32,490. A 9 Pro has a Stylish Glass and Metal body that gives a Classic look to it.
Commenting on the launch, Manu Sharma, Vice President, Samsung Electronics said, “The millennial generation is increasingly consuming content on their smartphones & the 6-inch Super Amoled display on Galaxy A 9 Pro enhances that experience. Samsung Galaxy A 9 Pro gives a Flagship experience with capabilities like multitasking with higher memory, Advanced processor, largest batteries for long lasting use and an enhanced camera with Optical Image Stabilizer along-with low light photography.
He added that we are excited to expand our Galaxy A series “with the new Galaxy A 9 Pro which offers a differentiated experience to our consumers for their active lifestyle”.
Here come the key specs of GALAXY A 9 PRO:
• 5.5-inch (1920*1080 p) S AMOLED Capacitive touch screen with 367 PPi, 16 M colors and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 scratch resistant
• 1.8 GHz 64 Bit Octa-Core Qual-Comm MSM 8976 Snapdragon 652 CPU coupled with 4 GB of RAM
• Adreno 510 GPU
• 32 GB storage space expandable up to 256 GB via Micro Card SD
• 16 MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, OIS and Auto focus and 8 MP front facing shooter for selfies with f/1.9 aperture
• Runs Android OS V 6.0. Marshmallows out of the box
• 5000 mAh li-ion non removable battery delivers 22.5 days of standby and 32.5 hours of talk time
• It has a fast charging feature that helps to charge the device from 0 to 100% in 160 minutes
• Dual SIM supports 4G LTE
• Measures 7.9 mm thick and weighs 210 Grams
• Connectivity supports 3G HPSA, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2V, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, FM Radio, NFC, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, Micro-USB V 2.0, USB Type C port and USB OTG
• Sensors lodged are FPS, Ambient light sensors, Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Gyroscope and Proximity