Reliance Jio uncovered its new smartphone dubbed Lyf F1. This special edition handset is introduced by Genelia D’Souza at Reliance Retail Outlet in Mumbai on 21st October Friday. This smartphone carries a price tag of Rs. 13,399 and comes bundled with a Bluetooth Speaker worth Rs. 3,000 for free. Added the company offers a 10% cash back for all Citibank card holders and reliance retail gift vouchers worth Rs. 15,000. It is available via all Reliance Digital Stores from 21st October onwards and comes with Reliance Jio SIM Card.
Special features of this handset are 1. Smart Ring- ringer alerts help to track the smartphone even when it is in silent mode, 2. Smart Play- this feature helps by pausing the video whenever the users head is off the display screen and 3. Rich Communication Service- lets users to share files and locations even during calls.
Mr. Sunil Dutt, President, Reliance Retail said, “Lyf F1 smartphone is designed to take full advantage of the future ready Jio Network. It is unmatched in speed, quality and product experience. With Lyf F1, we welcome you to get future ready. The Lyf F1 is a device specifically designed to use the services offered by Jio to the fullest. The handset supports carrier aggregation, which allows service providers to spread the data transfer across multiple LTE carriers to boost the bitrate, for a snappier browsing experience. Carrier aggregation is also known to reduce the impact on battery life”.
Here come the key specs of LYF F1:
• 5.5-inch (1920*1080 p) Full HD IPS Display with 400 PPi, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Protection and 16 M colors
• 4*1.5 GHz + 4*1.2 GHz 64-Bit Octa-Core Qual-Comm MSM 8952 Snapdragon 617 CPU coupled with 3 GB of RAM
• Adreno 510 GPU
• 32 GB storage space expandable up to 128 GB via Micro Card SD
• 16 MP rear camera with PDAF, EIS and Dual Tone LED Flash and 8MP front facing shooter for selfies with Auto Focus
• Other features are Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, HDR and Panorama
• Runs Android OS V 6.0. Marshmallows out of the box
• 3200 mAh li-ion non-removable battery that lasts for a day
• Dual SIM supports 4G VoLTE
• Measures 7.9 mm thick and weighs 153 grams
• Connectivity supports 3G HPSA, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1V, GPS, A-GPS, FM Radio, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, Micro-USBV 2.0, USB Type C port and USB OTG
• Sensors lodged are Accelerometer, Ambient light Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass and Proximity