RDP, Indian IT Hardware and Mobility Manufacturer along with Telangana, Information Technology Minister, K.T Rama Rao on Wednesday introduced “RDP Thin Book” in India. This Ultra Slim Laptop is a low cost device which carries a price tag of Rs. 9,999. This laptop even though priced low comes with best promising features and mainly targets at entry level customers.
Vikram Redlapalli, Founder & Managing Director, RDP said, “India is at the cusp of a digital revolution and there is a huge demand for affordable yet trustworthy computing devices to fuel this we have developed RDP Thin Book. We are proud to make the Thin Book available to consumers across India and are confident that the consumers will appreciate the overall package that has been designed to deliver sturdy performance and good looks all under INR 9,999.” Added he told, “This is our first product in consumer space. We see a huge potential in affordable computing devices.”
• 14.1 inch (1366*768 p) LED Backlit Display
• Intel Atom X5-Z 8300 Quad-Core processor (4 cores, 4 threads, 1.44 GHz base clock, 1.84 GHz Turbo clock, 2 MB Cache)
• 2 GB of RAM
• It has Integrated Intel HD Graphics
• 32 GB internal storage extended up to 128 GB via Micro SD Card
• VGA Camera and Dual HD Speakers
• Runs WINDOWS 10 HOME OS
• Weighs 1.45 kilograms and measures 17.3 mm thick
• Backed up with 10,00 mAh 3.7 V Li-polymer battery which delivers 8.5 hours of battery life on a single charge
• It has one 3.0 USB port, one micro HDMI port, one 2.0 USB port, one Audio port and 3.5 mm Audio jack
• On connectivity front it supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 4.1V
The company also displayed its other products like 8-inch Gravity Tablets, 10.1-inch Thin Book 2-in-1 Laptops, Thin Book Convertible, and the Plug PC all powered by Intel processors and Microsoft.