Panasonic India has unveiled a new smartphone named Panasonic Eluga Tapp in India. This smartphone carries a price tag of Rs. 8,990 and comes dipped in Champagne Gold, Silver Grey color options. High spot of this device is the presence of Finger Print Sensor on the front and Security Feature Android for Work. This feature keeps the work apps segregated from personal apps. To prevent data leakage, apps in the work profile can’t communicate with user’s personal apps and corporate accounts. It will be available via major brand outlets across the country.
Pankaj Rana, (Business Head) Mobility Division, Panasonic India, said, “As we store more and more information on our phones and share it in ever riskier ways, Fingerprint scanning has emerged as the most popular bio-metric technology. The new lightning fast front fingerprint sensor in Panasonic Eluga Tapp gives you a convenient way to unlock your device and secure your personal data. The scanner will be able to recognize your fingers and thumbs in a split second, topped with Android-for-work integration.”
He added, by introducing Panasonic Eluga Tapp we plan to make a presence in the tier II and tier III cities. Its HD display, faster processing power and powerful battery empowers the consumer to perform all their task at ease and ensures longer operations.
Here come the key specs of PANASONIC ELUGA TAPP:
• 5.0 inch (1920 *1080 p) HD IPS Display with 294 PPi and 16 M colors
• 1.25 GHz Quad-Core processor with 2 GB of RAM
• 16 GB storage space expandable up to 32 GB via Micro Card SD
• 8 MP rear camera with Auto Focus and LED flash and 5 MP front facing shooter for selfies
• Runs Android OS V 6.0 Marshmallows out of the box
• Measures 8.15 mm thick and weighs 138 grams
• 2800 mAh Li-ion non removable battery
• Dual-Sim supports 4G VoLTE
• Connectivity support 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GPRS/EDGE, Bluetooth 4.0V, FM Radio, 3.5mm jack and Micro-USB 2.0 V
• Sensors lodged are Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer and Proximity