Panasonic India announced a new handset in India dubbed as “Eluga Arc 2” to its portfolio. It is a successor of Eluga Arc smartphone launched earlier this year. Metal body frame is made of air craft grade aluminum alloy with CNC Technology. This smartphone is available in Gold and Rose Gold color variants in India for Rs. 12,290. As the name denotes the phone features a 2.5 D curved display and is 4G VoLTE enabled.
Pankaj Rana, Business Head, Mobility Division, Panasonic, stated, “For Panasonic India, it is a step forward to make our consumer’s life smarter, easier and more stylish. Added the company claims that it will launch “Something Unique” in the next 6-9 month’s time.
• 5 inch (720*1280 p) HD resolution IPS Display with 2.5 D curved Asahi Dragon Trail Glass Protection
• 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor coupled with 3 GB of RAM
• 32 GB internal memory extended up to 128 GB via Micro SD Card
• Runs Android OS v 6.0 Marshmallows out of the box
• 8 MP primary camera with LED Flash
• 5 MP front facing selfie shooter
• Measures 7.6 mm thick and weighs 147 grams
• Dual-Sim supports 4G LTE and HD Video and Voice calling over LTE
• It has Infrared sensor and Finger print sensor
• Connectivity support shows 4G, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, A-GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack, Micro-USB, USB OTG and IR Blaster
• Backed up with 2450 mAh Non removable battery
• Sensors logged are Light sensor, Proximity and Accelerometer