Oppo, Chinese Handset Maker on Thursday uncovered Oppo F1 S Diwali Limited Edition Handset in India ahead of this festive season. This smartphone carries a price tag of Rs. 17,990 which is same as that of the original edition launched this August. It is up for pre orders starting from October 8th -13th and will be available from October 14 onwards via Snapdeal and Oppo exclusive showrooms across India. This model shows similar specs when compared to the original one, expect for the newly designed rear panel with ‘Glided Diwali Pattern’ or a Flame and Signatures of Brand Ambassadors Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor. It also holds some Diwali Element Themes along its software side. Oppo F1 S Diwali Edition is available in Gold Color variant.
Here come the specs of OPPO F1 S DIWALI LIMITED EDITION:
• 5.5 inch (720*1280 p) IPS LCD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Protection and 16 M colors
• Octa- Core Mediatek MT 6750 64-Bit Processor with 3 GB of RAM
• Mali T 860 MP2 GPU
• 32GB internal storage space extended up to 128 GB via Micro SD Card Slot
• 13 MP Rear Camera with Dual LED Flash, F/2.2 aperture and PDAF and
• 16 MP front facing shooter with F/2.0 aperture for selfies and video calling. High spot of the device is its front camera with Beautify 4.0 App for selfie editing.
• Other features like Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, HDR and Selfie Panorama are also seen. Panorama helps in adding three selfies together
• Runs Android OS V 5.1 Lollipop out of the box with Color OS 3.0 on top
• 3075 mAh Li-ion non removable battery with fast charging technology
• Dual-Sim supports 4G VoLTE
• Measures 7.38 mm thick and weighs 160 grams
• It has Finger Print Sensor embedded on the Home Button that unlocks the device within 0.22 seconds and also it helps to program different functions and apps
• Connectivity support 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0V, 3.5 mm audio output, FM Radio, Micro-USB 2.0V and USB-OTG
• Sensors lodged are Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light sensor and Compass