Lenovo has officially introduced its latest smartphone Zuk Edge in China after several rumors about the device. This smartphone will go on sale from January 1st in China. It comes dipped in Ceramic White and Titanium Crystal Black color option and is priced according to the RAM available in the handset. Zuk Edge 4 GB RAM is priced CNY 2, 299 (Approx. Rs. 22,500) and 6 GB RAM is priced CNY 2,499 (Approx. Rs. 24,500). It has a U-Touch Finger Print Sensor which is seen embedded under the display and it unlocks the device in 0.09 seconds. Also, it has an in-built Heart Rate Sensor, Pneumatic Alti Meter and UV Light Sensor.
Here come the specs of LENOVO ZUK EDGE:
• 5.5- inch (1920*1080 p) full HD IPS LCD Display with 401PPi, 16 M Colors and 2.5 D Curved glass on top
• 2.35 GHz Quad-Core Qual-Comm Snapdragon 821 processor coupled with 4 GB / 6 GB of LPDDR4 RAM
• Adreno 530 GPU
• 64 GB Storage Space non-expandable
• 13 MP rear camera with Samsung ISO CELL Sensor, PDAF, Dual-LED Flash, EIOS and f/2.2 aperture and 8 MP front facing shooter for selfies with f/2.2 aperture
• Runs Android OS V 7.0 Nougat with Company’s ZUI 2.5 OS on top
• 3100 mAh battery with 3.0 fast charging technology
• Dual-Sim supports 4G VoLTE
• Measures 7.68 mm thick and Weighs 160 Grams
• 2.0 Finger Print Sensor is seen embedded on home button and is called as U touch by the company. It unlocks the device in 0.09 second and supports Gesture and Switching Between Apps.
• Connectivity support 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Dual Band, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GPRS/EDGE, Bluetooth 4.1 V, 3.5 mm audio output, FM Radio, Micro-USB 2.0V, USB -OTG and USB Type C port
• Lenovo has come out with a new app called the U-Health App, which helps to track data for steps, distance, running and other kind of physical actions
• Sensors lodged are Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Compass, Magnetometer Gyroscope and Proximity