Lenovo has uncovered a re-branded version of ZUK Z 2 named as Lenovo Z 2 Plus on Thursday in India. This smartphone is exclusively available via Amazon India and will go on Flash Sales starting this September 25th from 11:59 P.M onwards. It comes dipped in Black and White color option in 2 different variants based on the RAM and Storage Space and priced accordingly. Uniquely designed Z2 Plus is made of Fiber Glass Frame which is stronger and lighter than the metal. Here in India this new model does not carry the ZUK Logo on its rear panel.
Lenovo is priced Rs. 17,999 for its 3GB RAM / 32 GB ROM and Rs. 19,999 for its 4GB RAM / 64 GB ROM variants alongside it also sells accessories like Chrono Case for Rs. 1,299, Stealth Case worth Rs. 699 and Skull Candy Ando Ear Phone for Rs. 1,299.
• 2.15 GHz Quad-Core Qual-Comm Snapdragon 820 processor coupled with 3 GB / 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
• Adreno 530 GPU
• 32 GB/ 64 GB Storage space non expandable
• 13 MP rear camera with PDAF, Dual-LED Flash, EIOS and f/2.2 aperture and 8 MP front facing shooter for selfies with f/2.0 aperture and 80-degree wide angle lens
• Runs Android OS V 6.0.1 Marshmallows out of the box with Company UI on top
• 3500 mAh battery with 3.0 fast charging technology that charges up to 80% in 1 hour
• It has a special “charge cut off feature” which helps to avoid overcharging of the battery
• Lenovo has come out with a new app called the U-Health App, which helps to track data for steps, distance, running and other kind of physical actions
• Dual-Sim supports 4G VoLTE
• It has dedicated Pedometer and industrial grade Accelerometer
• 2.0 Finger Print Sensor is seen embedded on home button and is called as U touch by the company. It unlocks the device in 0.1 second and supports Gesture and Switching Between Apps. Even with wet finger one can access FPS.
• Comes preloaded with Google Now Launcher
• Connectivity support 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS, A-GPS, GPRS/EDGE, Bluetooth, 3.5 mm audio output, FM Radio, Micro-USB 2.0V and USB Type C port
• Sensors lodged are Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope and Proximity