Itel, new entry in the field of smartphone production has added another 4G enabled handset under its Selfie Pro Series named IT 1518 in India. This smartphone comes under budget category holding a price tag of Rs. 7,550. It sports a textured smooth body and is available in Black, White and Champagne color options. Details regarding its availability is not yet disclosed, but expected soon to be seen in retail shops across India.
Commenting on the launch, Sudhir Kumar, CEO, Itel India, said, 2016 has been a great year for us at Itel. Thanks to the tremendous response that we’ve received from Indian consumers since our launch. Our vision of providing best class products to the country’s aspiring consumer base that we’ve launched IT 1518. Designed specifically to meet the various requirements of the smartphone generation. He added we are confident that IT 1518 will generate excellent market traction, thanks to its feature-driven, value-plus proposition.
Here come the key specs of Itel 1518 4G:
• 5 inch (720*1280 p) HD IPS on-cell Display with 16 M colors
• 1.3 GHz Quad- Core Mediatek MT 64-Bit Processor with 2 GB of RAM
• 8 GB internal storage space extended up to 128 GB via Micro SD Card Slot
• 8 MP Rear Camera with LED Flash, 5P Lens, F/2.0 Aperture, and Auto Focus and 5 MP front facing shooter with LED Flash for selfies and video calling.
• Other features like Geo-tagging, Wide Angle, Touch Focus, Face Detection and Face Beauty are also seen.
• Runs Android OS V6.0 Marshmallows out of the box
• 2500 mAh li-ion battery
• Dual-Sim supports 4G VoLTE
• Connectivity support 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, GPRS/EDGE, Bluetooth 4.0V, 3.5 mm audio output, FM Radio, Micro-USB 2.0V and USB-OTG