Intex has publicized its new smartphone dubbed as “Intex Cloud String V 2.0” today in India. This smartphone features a built in SOS and supports 4G LTE and Voice calling over LTE. A mirror glass finish FPS is visioned on the rear panel and device comes with a price tag of Rs.6,499. It will go on sale via Flipkart online store.
Keshav Bansal, Director, Intex Technologies, stated, “We have been constantly innovating to solve every need of our consumers, across the country. The 4G & VoLTE enabled Cloud String V2.0 comes with an in-built SOS feature which ensures the well-being of the user. The powerful specs of the device will give a perfect balance of style and performance to our valuable consumers”.
• 5 inch (720*1280 p) HD resolution IPS Display
• 1.3 GHz Quad-Core Cortex A-7 processor with 2 GB of RAM
• 16 GB storage space expandable up via Micro Card SD
• 8 MP rear camera with Samsung image sensor and Flash and 5 MP front facing camera
• Dual-Sim runs Android OS 5.1 Lollipop out of the box
• 2200 mAh non removable battery
• Measures 8.7 mm thick
• Connectivity support shows 2G, 3G, FM Radio, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro USB 2.0 V and 3.5 mm Audio output
• Available in Silver and Champagne colors options
• Finger Print Sensor visioned on rear panel
• SOS Feature let the user to send SOS messages in case of emergency
• Extra features are Gesture Control and Panoramic mode
Ajay Yadav, VP – Mobiles at Flipkart, said, “It is our constant endeavor to identify next-gen products in the market and cater to our ever growing customer base. We are happy to host the company’s latest innovation on our platform exclusively.” He added, “Given that Cloud String V2.0 comes with the latest state-of-the-art technology, we are expecting enormous response from the Indian consumers for the product.”