Intex has rolled out a new smartphone under its Cloud Series dubbed as Intex Cloud Q 11 in India. This smartphone will go on sale exclusively via Amazon.in. It holds a price tag of Rs. 4,699 and comes dipped in Blue and White color variants.
“Cloud Q 11” features a silent button on the left side, and has Intex’s own VAS called LFTY that provides a seamless cohesive mix of multi-category content and adds value to end users on the left screen. It gives a single screen to access content and utilities like video, music, news, shopping, weather, twitter and more in just one swipe. Moreover, this helps in filtering pop ups/distractions on the home screen.
• 5.5 inch (1280*720 p) HD IPS LCD Display with Dragon Trail Protection Glass and 16 M colors
• 1.3 GHz Quad-Core Mediatek MT 6580 processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM
• 8 GB internal storage space expandable up to 32 GB via Micro SD Card Slot
• 8 MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash and Auto Focus and LED Flash and 5 MP front facing shooter for selfies
• Runs Android OS V 6.0 Marshmallows out of the box
• 2800 mAh Li-ion removable battery delivers 8 hours of talk time and 350 hours of stand by
• Dual-Sim supports 3G HSPA+
• Measures around 10.5 mm thick and weighs 170 grams
• Connectivity support 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, GPS, A-GPS, GPRS/EDGE, Bluetooth 4.0 V, 3.5 mm audio output, FM Radio and Micro-USB 2.0V
• Sensors lodged are Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, G-Sensor and Proximity
• It has in-built apps like Online Software Update, Matrabasha and Intex Service
During the launch event, Gurbinder Sodhi, General Manager-Online Mobile Sales, Intex Technologies, said, “With Cloud Q 11, we have given two unique features – the 3D content functionality and Intex self VAS feature named LFTY, giving a whole new meaning to the left screen. We are happy to launch this VR-enabled smartphone on Amazon.in for users and are confident of expanding our online reach”.
Noor Patel, Director Category Management, Amazon India, said, “We are happy partner with Intex and offer our customers an exclusive access to the new Cloud Q 11. With festive shopping on the rise, we are already witnessing a spike in demand for new devices”.