iBall has Publicized the Comp Book i360 Laptop with 360-degree convertible hinge in India. It comes dipped in Vogue Soft Gold color option and holds a price tag of Rs. 12,999. This laptop is available via retail shops across the country within a week’s time. The company claims that the “Multi-Tasking Tool” available in the Comp Book will be useful to Students, Small Businesses and even for the First-Time Users. The new ergonomic design of the iBall Comp Book i360 transforms your experience to newer heights.
Comp Book i360 flaunts a 11.6-inch display, runs Windows 10 OS, and comes with RD S3T Robust Double Spindle 360-Degree Tech that lets the users to change the laptop into 4 different modes (Laptop, Tablet, Tent, and Stand Mode) as per user’s convenience. Device is also available with Windows 10 Pro at an additional cost for business users. Other features such as ‘Touch to Open Up’, a Custom Start Menu, Live Tiles, Snap Assist, Task View, Virtual Desktops etc. are also available in i360 Laptop.
Speaking on the launch Sandeep Parasrampuria CEO and Director of iBall, said, “In this era of touch screen devices, our strategic partnership with Microsoft and Intel has created a seamless combination of futuristic design and functionality. The iBall Comp Book i360 is by far the most affordable Touch Screen and 360 Convertible laptops in the market. Outfitted with the finest, the i360 powered by Windows 10 will strike the right connect with the dynamic needs of today’s first-time aspiring user audience, looking for a touch-based laptop.”
Here come the key specs of iBALL i360 LAPTOP:
• 11.6 inch (1366*768 p) Full HD Touch Screen Display with 360-degree rotatable hinge
• 1.84 GHz Quad-Core Intel Atom X5 Z8300 Processor
• 2 GB of LPDDR3 RAM
• Intel HD 5300 Graphics
• Built in full size Key Board with High Precision Mouse Track Pad
• 32 GB internal storage space expanded to 64 GB via Micro Card SD Slot
• VGA front facing camera for selfies and video calls
• Runs Windows 10 OS
• 10,000 mAh battery delivers up to 7 hours of battery life, 20 hours of music and 7 hours of video play back time
• It measures 17 mm thick and weighs 1.35 kilograms
• Connectivity support Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0 V, Dual Speakers with 3.5 mm Audio Jack and Mic, USB 3.0 port, USB 2.0 port and HDMI port
Priyadarshi Mohapatra, Country General Manager, Consumer Channel Group, Microsoft India, said, “We are amplifying our association further with iBall and Intel in line with Microsoft’s focus on using technology as an enabler for India’s digital transformation. We will continue to support a portfolio of devices like the iBall Comp Book i360 that addresses affordability and relevance through innovation across form factors.”