HP has introduced its latest Convertible Notebook named “HP Pro Book X 360 11 Education Edition”. This laptop is the thinnest, rugged convertible laptop in the world and is built in such a way that it can be used for creativity, collaboration and critical thinking. It helps to improve the learning outcomes, save teachers time and engage students with its durable, powerful and flexible design. HP Pro Book with its 360-degree hinge rotation capacity can be easily convertible from a Notebook to a Tablet Mode then to a Stand/Tent Mode and moves seamlessly between the classroom and the home.
Built tough with industrial rubber casing and display protected by a gorilla glass 4 protection keeping students in mind need not worry about the spills, accidental drops and jostles. Even the keyboard is designed in such a way that the keys can’t be pulled out. HP Pro Book Annotates, draws, solve math problems, and take notes right on your screen with integrated premium touch technology and an optional Active Digital Pen that supports an authentic digital inking experience similar to paper and pen or paintbrush. Dual Camera Unit is noted and the 1080 p HD cameras are seen embedded on the keyboard that allows the customers to make videos via all four modes.
HP Pro Book X 360 comes with an inbuilt “Take a Test” app, this app creates a browser-based, locked-down environment for more secure, online assessments, that won’t have copy/paste option and access to other files. Similarly, another app called the “Set Up School PC’s” that helps the teachers to set up the device in a 3-way method without IT help/support.
Here come the specs of HP PRO BOOK X 360 11 EDUCATION EDITION:
• 11.6-inch (1366*768 p) resolution LED Display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection and withstands a 2.5 Foot Drop
• Runs Window 10 Pro
• Intel Pentium N 4200 / Intel Celeron N 3350 Processor
• Intel 505 Graphics
• 8 GB RAM
• 256 GB of internal storage
• HP School Pack pre-loaded
• It has undergone several tests to fulfill the MIL Standard STD 810 G
• Delivers a battery backup of 11 hours on a single charge
• Digital pen writing is supported
• 2 USB 3.1 Port, 1 USB Type C Port, 1 3.5 mm Audio Jack, 1 HDMI Port, 1 AC Power Connector, Ethernet and Micro SD Card Reader
• It has an Optional HP Care Service
• Device will be available starting this December 16th onwards Globally and is Priced $329