HMD Global Company which holds the right for Nokia Brand announced its 1st Nokia Brand Android Smartphone in 2017 dubbed as Nokia 6 in China. This smartphone will be going on sale via JD. Com in China and is meant to be “China Exclusive”. It comes dipped in only Black color variant and is priced Yuan 1,699 (Approx. Rs. 17,000). Device sports an aluminum metal uni-body design and has Finger Print Sensor embedded on its Home Button.
Here come the key specs of Nokia 6:
• 5.5 – inch (1080*1920 p) IPS LCD Capacitive Multi Touch Screen Display with 2.5 D Curved Glass, Corning Gorilla Glass, 401 PPi and 16 M colors
• 1.4 GHz Octa – Core Qual-Comm MSM 8937 Snapdragon 430 Processor
• 4 GB of LP DDR3 RAM
• Adreno 505 GPU
• 64 GB storage space. No Micro Card SD Slot
• 16 MP rear camera with F/2.0 aperture, PDAF, LED flash and 8 MP VGA front facing shooter for selfies with F/2.0 aperture and 84-degree wide angle lens
• Other features are Geo-Tagging, HDR, Panorama, Face Detection and Touch Focus
• Runs Android OS V 7.0. Nougat out of the box
• 3000 mAh li-ion non-removable battery
• Dual-Sim supports 3G and 4G VoLTE.
• It measures around 7.85 mm thick
• Dual Speaker, Smart Dual Amplifier TFA 9891 chips for louder sounds and Dolby Atmos
• Connectivity support 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Hot Spot, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth, 3.5 mm audio output, FM Radio, Micro-USB 2.0V and USB-OTG
• Sensors lodged are Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Magnetometer, Ambient Light Sensor and Proximity