Gionee, Chinese Smartphone Manufacturer rolled out a new handset entitled as Gionee P 7 Max. This smartphone is available only in Nepal as of now. Expected to be uncovered globally soon. Uni-metal body device carries a price tag of NPR 21,999/ 205 $. It comes dipped in only Gold color variant. Information regarding its availability and pricing in other markets not spelled out yet.
Here come the key specs of GIONEE P 7 MAX:
• 5.5 inch (1920*1080 p) Full HD IPS LCD Display with 267 PPi and 16 M colors
• 64 -Bit 2.2 GHz Octa- core Media Tek MT 6595 processor
• 3 GB of RAM
• Power VR G6200
• 32 GB internal storage space
• Micro SD Card Slot not yet defined
• 13 MP rear camera with Auto focus and LED flash and 5 MP front facing shooter for selfies and video calling
• It has features like Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, HDR and Panorama
• Runs Android OS V 6.0 Marshmallows of the box with company’s own integrated AMIGO 3.2 UI.
• 3100 mAh non removable battery with fast charge support. It delivers battery of 6 hours power in 15 minutes of charging
• Dual-Sim supports 4G VoLTE
• Connectivity support 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0V, 3.5 mm audio output, FM Radio and Micro-USB 2.0V
• Finger print sensor is not available in this model
• Sensors lodged are Accelerometer, Proximity and Compass