Gionee is soon going to unveil its new handset dubbed as “Marathon M6 Plus” in China on July 26th. As per reports from Gizmo China, device appeared on TENNA (Chinese certification Website), added it says Gionee may launch its Marathon series in 2 variants (M6 and M6 Plus). Device comes with a security chip that will encrypt data stored in smartphone to provide enriched encryption.
• Full metal body sports 5.5 inch (1920*1080 p) resolution HD LTPS Display with 440 PPi
• Qual-Comm Snapdragon 652 MSM 8976 processor with 4 GB of RAM
• Adreno 510 GPU
• 16 GB storage space expandable up to 32 GB via Micro Card SD
• 13.0 MP rear camera with LED flash and 8 MP front facing shooter for selfies
• Runs Android OS V 6.0 Marshmallows
• Finger Print Sensor visioned on rear panel
• 6020 mAh Li-ion Polymer battery
• Dual – Sim shows connectivity support like 3G(HPSA), 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, FM, 3.5mm audio jack and Micro-USB V 2.0
The Marathon series mainly aims at offering enhanced battery life. So M6 plus might hold similar specs with higher battery capacity. Gionee has recently launched its Marathon M 5 Plus in India. This handset sports a 6 inch full HD Super AMOLED display, powered by 1.3 GHz Octa core Media Tek processor together with 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB ROM expandable upto 64GB. It runs Android 5.1 lollipop OS with Gionee Amigo UI on Top and is backed up with 5020 mAh battery. Smartphone has 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera and shows support for 4G, LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. Added it holds Finger print sensor on rear panel and is available for Rs.26,999.