Cool Pad after Partnership with Le Eco (largest shareholder) started introducing smartphones under the segment “Cool Series”. “Cool Pad Cool 1 Dual” is the 1st handset released by them followed up by the latest “Cool Pad Cool Changer C 1” which is officially announced now in Chinese market. It is available for pre-ordering via Cool Pad Official website, LeMall.com and jd.com and goes on sale staring December 5th onwards. No words as of now regarding global release.
Cool Changer C 1 holds a logo written as Le Eco Inside on its rear panel. Device comes dipped in Silver color option and carries a price tag of Yuan 899/ $130 (Around Rs. 9,000). Hot spot of this device is that it uses Le Eco EUI instead of Cool Pad UI. Recently it has passed Chinese Certification Authority (TENNA).
Here come the key specs of COOL PAD COOL CHANGER C 1:
• 5.5-inch (1080*1920 p) resolution FHD IPS Display with 16 M colors
• 1.8 GHz Octa- Core Qual-Comm 64-bit MSM 8976 Snapdragon 652 Processor with 3 GB RAM
• Adreno 510 GPU
• 32 GB storage space expandable via Micro Card SD
• 13 MP rear camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus, F/2.0 aperture and Dual LED flash, and 8 MP front facing shooter with F/2.2 aperture and 80-degree wide angle lens for selfies and video calling
• Runs Android OS V 6.0 Marshmallows out of the box with Le Eco EUI 5.8 on top
• 4060 mAh Li-ion non-removable battery, fast charge with 5V/2A Power adapter
• Dual-Nano Sim
• Measures 8.2 mm thick and weighs 172 grams
• Finger Print Sensor is located on the rear panel
• IR Blaster is located on top helps in controlling T.V, AC and other home appliances
• Le Eco’s CDLA Digital Technology in place of 3.5 mm audio jack and Volte Functionality
• Connectivity support 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS, A-GPS, GPRS/EDGE, Bluetooth 4.1 V, no NFC, USB Type C and Micro-USB 2.0 V