Blackberry is expected to launch its new device entitled the Blackberry DTEK 60 on October 11 2016. This smartphone is not yet listed on the company’s official website. But Win Future reveals details regarding its technical specifications and few images of DTEK 60. It is up for Pre-orders via NCIK Canada. This device was made by TCL and is expected to be priced around 32,500 INR. DTEK 60 may look similar in design when compared to DTEK 50, but it is an upgraded version in all terms.
Here come the Leaked key specs of BLACKBERRY DTEK 60:
• 5.5 inch (1440*2560 p) QHD IPS LCD Display with 534 PPi, 16 M colors and Scratch Resistant Glass Oleophobic Coating
• Quad-Core Qual-Comm MSM 8996 Kyro 2+2 *2.15 GHz/1.6 GHz Snapdragon 820 Processor with 4 GB of RAM
• Adreno 530 GPU
• 32 GB internal storage space extended up to 256 GB via Micro SD Card Slot
• 21 MP Rear Camera with Dual tone LED Flash, F/2.0 aperture and PDAF and 8 MP front facing shooter with F/2.2 aperture, Fixed Focus for selfies and video calling.
• Other features like Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, HDR and Panorama are seen
• Runs Android OS V 6.0 Marshmallows out of the box
• 3000 mAh Li-ion non removable battery with fast charging technology delivers 336 hours of standby and 26 hours of talk time
• Dual-Sim supports 4G VoLTE
• Measures 7 mm thick and weighs 165 grams
• Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
• Connectivity support 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS/BDS, Bluetooth 4.2V, 3.5 mm audio output, FM Radio, Micro-USB 2.0V, USB-OTG and USB Type C 1.0 reversible connector
• Sensors lodged are Finger Print Sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope and Compass