Archos a French smartphone firm has rolled out a new gigantic display Tablet to its Oxygen Series entitled as “Archos 133 Oxygen”. This tablet was uncovered at an event held in Berlin (IFA 2016) and is priced 179.99 Euros (approx. Rs. 13,400). It will go on sale via company website globally starting from November 2016. Archos 133 Oxygen Tablet has elegant metal finish and back casing. It suits all persons in a family and is used as a Family Organizer.
Here come the key specs of ARCHOS 133 OXYGEN TABLET:
• 13.3 inch (1920*1080 p) Full HD IPS Display with 16 M colors
• 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Rock chip RK 3368 CPU coupled with 2 GB of RAM
• Power VR SGX 6110 GPU
• 64 GB storage space expandable up to 128 GB via Micro Card SD
• 5 MP rear camera with LED flash and 2 MP front facing shooter for selfies and video calling.
• Runs Android OS V 6.0. Marshmallows out of the box. Marshmallow brings a bunch of new functionalities such as “Now on Tap”, a new file explorer and fast access to settings
• 10000 mAh Li-ion battery delivers 5 hours of video play back and 168 hours of standby
• Measures 10.5 mm thick and weighs 1.17 kilo grams
• Connectivity support Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth, 3.5 mm audio output, Micro HDMI Port and Micro-USB 2.0 V
• Sensors lodged are G-Sensor and Accelerometer
• Google apps pre-installed are Google Mail, Maps, Play Music, Play Movies & TV, Drive, YouTube, Photos and Hangout
• Archos apps pre-installed are Video Player, System Monitor and Files