Taiwanese Multinational Electronic Corporation, Acer has now added its latest Ultra-Thin Convertible Laptop to its lineup. This new Laptop is dubbed as “Acer Spin 7” and is Rolled Out in India on Wednesday . Device is designed to give freedom and power to explore. It is extremely thin and incredibly light and has a 360 -degree convertible hinge which lets consumers to use it in four modes Laptop, Tablet, Display or Tent. The Matte Black color Acer Spin 7 has uni-metal aluminum body with narrow bezel screen, rounded corners, chamfered edges and corning gorilla glass protection all over. This Laptop supports Dolby Audio Premium and Acer True Harmony for a bold virtual surround sound experience. It holds a price tag of Rs. 1,09,000 and is available via Key Retail Shops across the country.
Commenting on the launch, Chandrahas Panigrahi, Sr. Director and Consumer Business Head, Acer India, said, “We are extremely excited to launch one of our flagship products in India, something that we are really proud of. Considering that Acer has always focused on delivering industry leading innovations, the Spin 7 is a reflection of just that. Our top-of-the-line Spin 7 will allow consumers to enjoy extreme portability without compromising on performance or versatility”.
Here come the key specs of ACER SPIN 7 LAPTOP:
• 14.0-inch (1920*1080) full HD resolution IPS Display Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
• Seventh Generation 1.3 GHz Intel-Core i-7 7Y75 CPU
• 8 GB of LPDDR3 RAM
• Intel HD Graphics Card
• 256 GB SATA III SSD storage
• Keyboard with large touch pad
• Runs WINDOWS 10 HOME OS
• Dolby Audio Premium and Acer True Harmony for virtual surround sound
• HD Web Cam with HDR to give a clear and perfect image
• Weighs 1.2 kilograms and measures 10.98 mm thick
• Backed up with 4-cell 2770 mAh battery which delivers 8 hours of battery life on a single charge
• It has two Type C 3.1V USB port, Memory Card Reader, Microphone and Headphone combo jack
• On connectivity front it supports 2*2 Wi-Fi 802.11 ac with MU-MIMO Technology and Bluetooth